If you want to play something somewhat similar to DOTA2 and League of Legends but not overly complicated, it is time that you consider Mobile Legends: Bang Bang. The game is developed and published by Moonton. It quickly rose to popularity especially in Southeast Asia making it one of the medal events in the upcoming 2019 Southeast Asian Games.
There are many reasons why it caught the attention of MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) gamers and other mobile games. Some of the reasons include the following:
- It does not need PC gaming rigs: unlike other MOBA games that need well-constructed PC gaming rigs, Mobile Legends can run smoothly as long as you have a compatible smartphone. With this, it gives you the option to play on the go.
- It is easy to play: you can easily control all the movement of characters through the virtual pad feature. With this, walking, shooting, beating, and other skills are easy. If you are playing without any knowledge, you can rely on tutorials.
- It has good graphics: when it comes to items, skill effects, characters, and folders, there is no doubt that Mobile Legends feature good graphics.
- It can be enjoyed with friends: you can engage with the people you know in all game modes. If it is connected with Facebook, you can chat so you can still communicate with your teammates.
- It is fair: the game is fair in the sense that one Hero cannot kill five enemies at once, unlike other MOBA games. Other MOBA games can kill all enemies without the help of the team. In Mobile Legends, you need strategy and teamwork to win the game while in Pubg, you battle for survival.
Now it is time to become a “legendary” player. If you want to be noticed and potentially join the big league, you should consider Mobile Legends tricks. Here’s a list of tricks you can consider for successful plays:
Master every Hero
Heroes are crucial for winning battles. With this, it is important that you master every Hero you encounter. When it comes to mastering every hero, tips for players include understanding how their abilities work as well as damage, objectives, utilities and many more. By knowing how much damage the Hero can do, you can foresee if you are going to win that fight.
To help you gain a better insight of your Heroes, you should watch some gameplays or test every Hero in the game. You should see this as part of improving your game knowledge. In the end, you can predict the next move of your opponent so you can counter them.
Never give up on Heroes
There are some Heroes that require a higher learning curve than others. This means that it will take you some time to finally figure out how to utilise them. Do not stop using a Hero just because you ended a game with twenty deaths.
Master the map
For a beginner, it is recommended to know every nook and cranny of the map. If you learn the map by heart, it will facilitate you to move around quickly and even anticipate enemy movement. There are three major areas of the map – lanes, jungles, and sub-bosses.
Lanes lead to your enemy’s base; it has three parts – top, middle, and bottom. The jungle is the area between the lanes; it provides easy access to another lane and it is an excellent spot for farming experience and gold. The sub-bosses are difficult enemies but they yield exceptional bonuses. With this, it is best to tackle sub-bosses together with the team.
Understand every item
You should not run into a fight blindly. Aside from mastering every Hero, you should also understand every item. It is imperative that you take time and read the stats and passives of items. Part of this is learning every core item and item powerspike of every Hero.
Adjust your role
It is fine if someone else already took your main role. You have to accept that and think that you have the opportunity to learn every other role. Remember that it is better to have a balanced team than having three marksmen in the same team.
If your “carry” role has been taken, you can still carry your team. Keep in mind that any other role like support or tank can carry a game if you play well. At the end of the day, this is a team game so you need to trust your team.
New players think that Mobile Legends is all about getting the most kills. Bear in mind that no matter how many kills you get, the team will not win if you do not push towards the base of the enemy. You can also consider cheat Mobile Legend if you want to earn more Diamonds.
If you want to have a competitive advantage, you should think about Mobile Legends hack. In the end, you will have fun and learn from other better players. There are many tips you can consider but the most important thing is to work as a team so you can win. You should also consider other alternatives like https://game-hits.com/.