Calcium Carbonate and Vitamin D3 Granules
National Medicine Standard J20130144
Imported drug registration certificate number: 10 bags/box, 20 bags/box H20130394 30 bags/box H20130395 5000 bags/box H20130396
This product is a compound preparation, each bag contains 750 mg of calcium carbonate (equivalent to 300 mg of calcium), vitamin D3100 international units, and auxiliary materials: maltodextrin, glucose, sodium citrate
Children's calcium supplement
Each bag contains 750 mg of calcium carbonate (equivalent to 300 mg of calcium) and 100 international units of vitamin D3 (2.5 micrograms)
Oral, 1 sachet at a time for children, once a day, with an appropriate amount of warm water. Or follow the doctor's advice.
1, belching, constipation.
2. Overdose can cause hypercalcemia and occasionally milk-alkali syndrome, manifested as hypercalcemia, alkalosis, and renal insufficiency (caused by taking milk and calcium carbonate or using calcium carbonate alone).
Daily hypercalcemia and hyperuricemia are contraindicated.
1. Use with caution in patients with heart and kidney dysfunction.
2. In case of overdose or serious adverse reactions, seek medical attention immediately.
3. People who are allergic to this product should not use it, and those with allergies should use it carefully.
4. It is forbidden to use this product when its properties change.
5. Please keep this product out of reach of children.
6. Children must be used under adult supervision.
7. If you are using other drugs, please consult your physician or pharmacist before using this product.
8. Patients with kidney stones should use it under the guidance of a physician.
American Anshi Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Contact: Ms. Tian
Add: 7th Floor, Yuyuan International, No. 65 South Second Ring Road, Xi'an, Shaanxi, China